Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar is a Mud Terrain and All Season tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2015 Drive Out Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Test
In 2015 experts of the South African magazine Drive Out have tested the Goodyear at size 265/75 R16 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium Mud Terrain tires.
Overall Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar Review
According to the test results Goodyear took 1st place.
- Short wet braking distance and the best handling speed.
- Short gravel braking distance.
- High sidewall strength.
Similar tires from the test:
- Nankang Mudstar M/T N889
- Kumho Road Venture MT KL71
- Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ (G001)
- Achilles Desert Hawk XM/T
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain TA KM2
- Bridgestone Dueler MT 674
- Dunlop Grandtrek MT2
- General Grabber MT
- Hankook Dynapro M/T RT03