Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventure is an All Terrain and Off Road All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2017 Drive Out Goodyear Wrangler AT Adventure test
In 2017 experts of the South African magazine Drive Out have tested Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure at size 265/65 R17 and compared with foutreen similar mid-range and premium All Terrain tires.
2018 SA4x4 Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventure test
In 2018 experts of the another South African magazine SA4x4 made an alternate test of the Goodyear Wrangler AT Adventure at the same size 265/65 R17 and compared it with sixteen similar tires.
2019 4×4 Australia Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventure test
In 2019 experts of Australian magazine 4×4 Australia made an altrenate test of the tire at size 255/65 R17 and compared it to 6 similar All Terrain tires.
Overall Goodyear Wrangler AT Adventure review
1. 2017 Drive Out – 1st place overall.
- The best asphalt braking distance.
- The best dirty road braking distance.
- High sidewall strength.
2. 2018 SA4x4 – 2nd place overall.
- Average tarmac braking distance.
- Average gravel braking distance and good traction.
- The best sand traction.
3. 2019 4×4 Australia – last place overall.
- The longest wet braking distance and relatively good handling.
- The longest dry braking distance and good slalom time.
Similar tires from the test: