Gislaved Soft*Frost 200 is a Touring Winter studless tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2017 ABW.BY Gislaved Soft Frost 200 test
In 2017 experts of the Belorussian publication ABW.BY have tested Gislaved Soft-Frost 200 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
2019 Za Rulem Gislaved Soft Frost 2 test
In 2019 experts of the Russian magazine Za Rulem have tested Gislaved Soft Frost 2 at size 195/65 R15 and compared to 11 similar budget, mid-range and premium tires.
Overall Gislaved Soft Frost 200 Review
1. 2017 ABW.BY – 2nd place.
- Short dry braking distance.
- Short wet braking distance and good handling.
- Good results on the ice;
- The best snow traction, short braking distance and good handling.
- Low rolling resistance.
2. 2019 Za Rulem – 6-7th place.
- Average wet braking distance.
- Good dry braking.
- Average results on the ice.
- Good snow performance.
- The highest rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: