The Gislaved Nord*Frost 200 is a Premium Touring studded winter tyre with asymmetrical tread, designed for passenger cars.
2018 Autofil Gislaved Nord Frost 200 test
In 2018 experts of the Norwegian publication Autofil have tested the Gislaved Nord*Frost 200 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with eleven similar studded winter tyres.
Overall Gislaved Nord Frost 200 test
According to the test results Gislaved took 8-9th place.
- Relatively good dry braking, average directional stability and the lowest handling.
- Relatively good on the wet (tyre didn’t take high positions, but showed close results to leaders).
- The best snow braking distance, good handling and traction.
- Long ice braking distance, average handling and traction.
- One of the best noise level.
- Average fuel consumption.
Similar tyres from the test: