Gislaved Nord Frost 200
The Gislaved Nord*Frost 200 is a Premium Touring studded winter tyre with asymmetrical tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre also has SUV-version.
The brand Gislaved are owned to the German Continental.
2018 Autofil Gislaved Nord Frost 200 test
In 2018 experts of the Norwegian publication Autofil have tested the Gislaved Nord*Frost 200 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with eleven similar studded winter tyres.
Overall Gislaved Nord Frost 200 test
According to the test results Gislaved took 8-9th place.
- Relatively good dry braking, average directional stability and the lowest handling.
- Relatively good on the wet (tyre didn’t take high positions, but showed close results to leaders).
- The best snow braking distance, good handling and traction.
- Long ice braking distance, average handling and traction.
- One of the best noise level.
- Average fuel consumption.
Similar tyres from the test: