General Grabber A/T3 is an All Terrain and Off Road All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
Nowadays the brand General Tire owned by the Continental.
2017 Drive Out General Grabber AT 3 test
In 2017 experts of the South African magazine Drive Out have tested General Tire Grabber AT3 at size 265/65 R17 and compared with six similar mid-range and premium All Terrain tires.
2018 SA4x4 General Tire Grabber AT3 test
In 2018 experts of the another South African magazine SA4x4 made an alternate test of General Grabber A/T3 at the same size 265/65 R17 and compared with sixteen similar All Terrain tires.
Overall General Tire Grabber AT3 review
1. 2017 Drive Out – 5th place overall.
- Good asphalt braking distance.
- Relatively good on the dirty road.
- Low sidewall strength.
2. 2018 SA4x4 – 1st place overall.
- Relatively good tarmac braking distance.
- Average gravel braking distance and great traction.
- Good sand traction.
Similar tires from the test: