The Firestone Winterhawk 3 is a Touring Winter studless tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
Nowadays the brand are owned to the Japanese Bridgestone.
2018 Auto Bild Firestone Winterhawk 3 test
In 2018 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Firestone Winter Hawk 3 at size 195/65 R15 and compared it with nineteen similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Firestone Winterhawk 3 review
According to the test results the tyre took 19th place.
- Relatively long dry braking and low handling.
- The worst results on the wet.
- Average aquaplanning resistance.
- Good on the snow. Not the best results, but very close to the leaders.
- Average rolling resistance and noise level.
- Good wear.
Similar tyres from the test: