Firestone Vanhawk 2 is a Premium Touring Summer tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for Vans and Light Trucks.
2017 Promobil Firestone Vanhawk 2 Test
In 2017 experts of the German publication Promobil have tested the Firestone at size 215/70 R15C and compared to 7 similar mid-range and premium summer tires.
Overall Firestone Vanhawk 2 Review
According to the test results Firestone took 7th place and got an expert score “Conditionally recommended”.
- The worst wet performance.
- The lowest straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- Good rolling resistance.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Cooper AV11
- Michelin Agilis +
- Nokian cLine Cargo
- Continental ContiVanContact 100
- Pirelli Carrier
- Apollo Altrust
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Cargo