Firestone MultiSeason Gen 02 is a Touring All Season tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
This tire replaced the Firestone Multiseason.
2021 Auto Bild
2020 Auto Bild Firestone MultiSeason Gen 02 Test
In 2020 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested Firestone Multi Season Gen-02 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 13 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Season tires. Also they included into the test reference summer and winter tires to compare results.
Overall Firestone MultiSeason Gen 02 Review
According to the test results Firestone took 6th place.
- Average dry performance.
- Average wet braking distance and handling speed.
- Low straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Short snow braking distance and average handling.
- Good wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance.
- Acceptable noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Kumho Solus 4S HA32
- BFGoodrich gGrip All Season 2
- Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210
- Kleber Quadraxer 2
- Nexen N Blue 4Season
- Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen3
- Hankook Kinergy H750
- Bridgestone Weather Control A005 EVO
- Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3
- Vredestein Quatrac
- Continental AllSeasonContact
- Michelin CrossClimate+