The Firestone Destination Winter SUV is a Premium Touring studless winter tire with directional tread, designed for SUV and 4×4.
Nowadays the brand Firestone are owned to the Japanese Bridgestone.
2018 Auto Bild Firestone Destination Winter SUV test
In 2018 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Firestone Destination Winter SUV at size 235/60 R18 and compared it with nine similar budget and premium winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of result.
Overall Firestone Destination Winter SUV review
According to the test result Firestone shared 8-9th place in with the Indonesian Achilles.
- The worst results on the dry: the longest braking distance and the lowest average handling speed.
- The worst wet performance.
- Average straight aquaplanning resistance.
- Average snow braking distance and handling.
- Relatively high rolling resistance.
- Good noise level.
Similar tires from the test: