Dunlop Winter Maxx WM-02 is a Premium Touring Winter studless tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Dunlop Winter Maxx WM01.
2018 Za Rulem Dunlop Winter Maxx WM-02 test
In 2018 experts of the Russian publication “Za Rulem” have tested Dunlop WM-02 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 11 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Dunlop Winter Maxx WM02 review
According to the test results Dunlop took 6th place.
- Average wet braking distance.
- Relatively long dry braking distance.
- Good ice performance: Dunlop didn’t take high positions but showed very close results to the leader.
- Short snow braking distance, good traction and the best handling.
- Relatively high rolling resistance.