Dunlop Sport All Season is an Ultra High Performance All Season tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2021 Auto Bild Dunlop Sport All Season Test
In 2021 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Dunlop at size 225/50 R17 and compared to 15 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Season tires.
Overall Dunlop Sport All Season Review
According to the test results Dunlop shared 9th place with the Bridgestone A005 Evo.
- Average dry braking distance and good handling speed.
- Short wet braking distance and average handling speed.
- The best straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Relatively long snow braking distance, average traction and the worst handling speed.
- The highest noise.
- Low rolling resistance.
- Average wear resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Viking FourTech
- Firestone MultiSeason Gen 02
- Continental AllSeasonContact
- Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210
- Vredestein Quatrac Pro
- Nexen N Blue 4 Season
- Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen3
- Kumho Solus 4S HA32
- Nokian SeasonProof
- Hankook Kinergy 4S2
- Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
- Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3
- Michelin CrossClimate 2