The Dunlop SP Winter Ice 02 is a Premium Touring studded winter tire with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
Nowadays the brand are owned to the Goodyear.
2016 Za Rulem Dunlop SP Winter Ice 02 test
In 2016 experts of the Russian magazine Za Rulem have tested the Dunlop Winter Ice02 at size 195/65 R15 and comapred it with 11 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Dunlop Winter Ice 02 review
According to the test results Dunlop took 9th place and got an expert score “good”.
- Long dry braking distance.
- Long wet braking distance.
- Good ice braking distance and traction, but the worst handling time.
- Very short snow braking distance and good traction.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: