Dunlop Grandtrek ST1 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre with symmetrical tread, designed for SUV and 4×4.
Nowadays the brand Dunlop are owned to the Goodyear Tyres.
2016 Auto Bild Allrad Dunlop Grandtrek ST1 test
In 2016 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild Allrad have tested the Dunlop Grandtrek ST1 at size 215/60 R16 and compared it with six similar All Season tyres. Also, experts included into the test summer and winter reference tyres for comparison of results.
Overall Dunlop Grandtrek ST1 review
According to the test results Dunlop took last place and got an expert score “Not recommended”.
- Very long wet braking distance, low handling and the lowest lateral stability.
- Average straight and lateral aquaplanning resistance.
- Relatively good dry braking distance and handling. Dunlop didn’t take high positions, but was very close to leader.
- Poor snow performance: the worst braking distance and traction, low handling and slalom.
- The highest rolling resistance.
- Good noise level.
Similar tires from the test: