Dunlop Grandtrek MT2 is a Mud Terrain and All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2015 Drive Out Dunlop Grandtrek MT2 Test
In 2015 experts of the South African magazine Drive Out have tested the Dunlop at size 265/75 R16 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium Mud Terrain tires.
Overall Dunlop Grandtrek MT2 Review
According to the test results Dunlop took 7th place.
- The shortest wet braking distance and good handling.
- Long gravel braking distance.
- The lowest sidewall strength (two times less than the leader).
Similar tires from the test:
- Nankang Mudstar M/T N889
- Kumho Road Venture MT KL71
- Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ (G001)
- Achilles Desert Hawk XMT
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2
- Bridgestone Dueler M/T 674
- General Grabber MT
- Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar
- Hankook Dynapro MT RT03