Debica Furio is a High Performance summer tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The brand Debica owned by the Goodyear Tyres.
2017 Autocenter Debica Furio test
In 2017 experts of the Ukranian magazine Autocenter have tested Debica Furio at size 205/55 R16 and compared with seven similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires.
Overall Debica Furio review
According to the test results Debica shared last place with Taurus.
- The longest wet braking distance and average handling.
- The lowest straight aquaplanning resistance.
- Relatively good on the dry. The tire didn’t take high positions, but showed close results to the premium tires.
- Average comfort and noise.
- The highest rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: