Cooper Discoverer All-Season is a Touring All Season tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2021 Auto Bild Cooper Discoverer All-Season Test
2020 Tyre Reviews Cooper Discoverer All-Season Test
2019 Auto Bild Cooper Discoverer All Season test
In 2019 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Cooper Discoverer A/S at size 225/45 R17 and compared with 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Season tires. In addition, experts included into the test reference summer and winter tires.
Overall Cooper Discoverer All Season Review
According to the test results Cooper took last place and got an expert score “Not recommended”.
- Short dry braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- The worst wet performance.
- Great straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Average snow braking distance and the lowest handling speed and traction.
- Relatively low wear and rolling resistance.
- Average noise.
Similar tires from the test: