The Continental ContiWinterContact TS 830P is an Ultra High Performance studless winter tire with asymmetrical tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre has been replaced by the Continental WinterContact TS 850 P.
2012 Auto Bild Sportcars Continental WinterContact TS 830P test
In 2012 experts of the German publication Auto Bild Sportcars have tested the Continental TS 830P at size 225/45 R17 and compared with 8 similar budget and mid-range tires. Also, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Continental WinterContact TS 830P review
According to the test results Continental took 3rd place and got an expert score “exemplary”.
- The best wet braking distance, but relatively low handling speed.
- Average straight aquaplanning resistance.
- Good dry performance.
- Average positions on the snow, but safety overall and very close to leader.
- Relatively high noise level.
- The best rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: