The Continental ContiVikingContact 7 is a Premium Touring studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre replaced the Continental VikingContact 6.
2018 Autofil Continental VikingContact 7 test
In 2018 experts of the Norwegian magazine Autofil have tested the Continental Viking Contact 7 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with nine similar budget, mid-range and premium studless winter tyres.
Overall Continental VikingContact 7 review
According to the test results the Continental took 1st place and became the winner.
- Very good dry braking and handling.
- Good wet handling, but relatively long braking distance.
- The best snow handling and traction, but relatively long braking distance.
- The best result on the ice.
- The lowest noise level.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: