Continental VancoVikingContact 2 is a Premium Touring Winter tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for Vans and Light trucks.
2013 Autocenter Continental Vanco VikingContact 2 Test
In 2013 experts of the Ukrainian publication Autocenter have tested Continental VancoVikingContact 2 at size 215/65 R16C and compared to 7 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
2016 Husbilen Continental VancoVikingContact 2 Test
In 2016 experts of the German magazine Husbilen have tested Continental at size 225/70 R15C and compared to 2 similar budget and premium winter tires. Also they included into the test 3 studded tires to compare results.
Overall Continental Vanco VikingContact 2 Review
1. 2013 Autocenter (215/65 R16C) – 4th place and an expert score “Recommended”.
- Average wet braking distance.
- The longest dry braking distance.
- Short ice braking distance, good handling and traction.
- Well balanced on the snow.
- Relatively high rolling resistance.
2. 2016 Husbilen (225/70 R15C) – 1st place.
- The best wet braking distance and handling speed.
- The best dry braking distance.
- Good ice performance.
- Good results on the snow.
Similar tires from the test: