The BFGoodrich gForce Winter 2 is a Premium Touring winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre replaced the BFGoodrich g-Force Winter.
Nowadays the brand are owned to the French Michelin.
2017 Auto Bild Bfgoodrich g-Force Winter 2 test
In 2017 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Bfgoodrich gForce Winter 2 at size 225/50 R17 and compared it with nineteen similar budget, medium and premium winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
According to the test result the BF Goodrich gForce Winter 2 took 6th place and got overall experts score “Good”. This is much better result, than showed previous model of the tyre one year early.
- Long braking distance and the worst handling on the dry.
- Average results on the wet.
- The best aquaplanning resistance.
- Winner on the snow: tyre has the shortest braking distance and very high average handling speed.
- Good noise level.
- Average rolling resistance.
- Good wear resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: