The BFGoodrich g Force stud is a mid-range winter studdet tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars and SUV.
Nowadays the brand are owned to the French Michelin.
BFGoodrich g-Force Stud test by Finnish Tuulilasi at size 215/65 R16 in 2017
In 2017 experts of the Finnish publication Tuulilasi have tested the Bf Goodrich gForce Stud at size 215/65 R16 and compared it with seven similar budget, mid-range and premium studded winter tyres.
According to the test result the BF Goodrich gForce Stud took 6th place.
- Conflicting results on the ice: the best handling time and average lateral stability. But in the same time had one of the longest braking distances and poor traction.
- Average wet braking distance and handling time.
- The shortest snow braking distance, average handling and traction.
- Good dry braking distance.
- The highest fuel consumption.