BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 is an All Terrain and Off Road All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
The tyre replaced the BfGoodrich A/T KO.
Nowadays the brand owned by the French Michelin.
2017 Drive Out BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 Test
In 2017 experts of the South African magazine Drive Out have tested BFGoodrich AT KO2 at size 265/65 R17 and compared with foutreen similar mid-range and premium All Terrain tires.
2018 SA4x4 BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 test
In 2018 experts of the another South African magazine SA4x4 made an alternate test of the BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 at the same size 265/65 R17 and compared with sixteen similar tires.
2016 Pickup Trucks BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 test
In 2016 experts of the magazine Pickup Trucks have tested BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 in winter conditions at size 275/65 R18 and compared to 4 different types of tires: winter, H/T and M/T.
Overall BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 review
1. 2017 Drive Out – 2nd place overall.
- The longest asphalt braking distance.
- Short dirty roads braking distance.
- The best sidewall strength.
2. 2018 SA4x4 – 11th place overall.
- The longest tarmac braking distance.
- Short gravel braking distance and good traction.
- High sand traction.
3. 2016 Pickup Trucks – 3rd place overall.
- Average results on the snow (worse than winter tires, but better than M/T and H/T).
Similar tires from the test:
- Michelin LTX A/T2
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015
- Goodyear Wrangler AT Adventure
- Continental CrossContact AT
- Pirelli Scorpion AT/R
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T D694
- General Tire Grabber AT3
- Kumho Road Venture AT51
- Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10
- Cooper Discoverer AT3