Avon ZX7 is an Utra High Performance Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2021 Tyre Reviews Avon ZX7 Test
In 2021 experts of the Tyre Reviews have tested the Avon at size 235/55 R18 and compared to 8 similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires.
Overall Avon ZX7 Review
According to the test results Avon took 8th place.
- Acceptable dry braking distance and the best handling speed.
- Long wet braking distance and good handling.
- Low straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- The lowest gravel traction.
- Good grass traction.
- Average comfort.
- High noise.
- The highest rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Westlake SU318 HT
- Vredestein Ultrac Satin
- Uniroyal RainSport 5
- Nokian Wetproof SUV
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV
- Goodyear EfficientGrip 2 SUV
- BFGoodrich Advantage SUV
- Michelin Primacy 4