Apollo Aspire XP Winter is a Premium Touring Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2020 Auto Bild Apollo Aspire XP Winter Test
In 2020 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Apollo at size 245/45 R18 and compared to 19 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Apollo Aspire XP Winter Reviews
According to the test results the Apollo shared 9th place with the Semperit Speed-Grip 3.
- Average wet braking distance and handling speed.
- High straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance and good handling.
- Acceptable on the snow.
- The highest noise.
- Good rolling resistance.
- Low wear resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Cooper Weather-Master SA2+
- Laufenn I Fit+
- Barum Polaris 5
- Dunlop Winter Sport 5
- Fulda Kristall Control HP2
- Uniroyal MS Plus 77
- Kleber Krisalp HP3
- Michelin Pilot Alpin 5
- General Altimax Winter 3
- BFGoodrich g-Force Winter 2